Can’t find the answer to your question? Contact me here.
Q. When will my order ship?
Within 3-5 business days. Business days do NOT include weekends or holidays.
Q. Will you combine shipping?
YES! If you placed two or more orders within 48 hours of each other please contact me ASAP to let me know and I will refund the difference. I am unable to combine shipping if one of your items has already shipped.
Q. Do you ship internationally?
Yes. However, nail polish and perfumes containing alcohol CANNOT be shipped internationally.
Q. How much is shipping?
I only ship via USPS right now. Shipping is determined by weight.
Q. My package was lost or damaged. What can you do for me?
If your package was damaged upon arrival please send me a photo within 24 hours of delivery and I will replace the damaged items for free.
If your package was lost by the USPS I will replace it for no charge.
Unfortunately, if your package was marked as “delivered” by the USPS I am unable to replace it.
I cannot accept returns on cosmetic items for sanitation reasons. This includes items that are still wrapped in their packaging. If there’s an issue with your order, please contact me and I will do my best to remedy the situation.
If you need to cancel please contact me ASAP at: email@example.com. Cancellations are not accepted once the order has shipped.
I’m unable to accommodate custom nail polish requests at this time.
Q. What are your sanitation procedures?
I wear gloves, a mask, and a hairnet while making your order. All containers are washed, sterilized, and sanitized before making your order.
I do not touch any of the cosmetics if I’m sick, and this will affect my turn around time. You will be contacted via e-mail and given the option to cancel your order if this happens.
Q. How do I know if it’s safe to buy from an indie brand?
The FDA does not regulate the cosmetics industry. They DO regulate color additives. This is true of commercial cosmetics AND indie brands. Here are some general tips when purchasing cosmetics from an indie brand:
1. Do they list their ingredients? “Eyeshadow”, “mineral makeup”, “pigment”, and “love” are not ingredients. Be wary of a brand that doesn’t list a full ingredients list.
2. Are their ingredients safe for their intended use? Certain pigments and ingredients are not safe for eyes/lips. Using prohibited ingredients can lead to health issues.
3. How sanitary are they? Did you find a fingerprint on the inside of your eyeshadow container? Cosmetics containers should be sanitized and sterilized before using. Likewise, they should also be wearing gloves, a mask, and a hairnet while making your order.
4. How’s their customer service? Have a question? Don’t be afraid to reach out and ask. They should be knowledgeable about their products and respond within a timely manner.
5. Read the reviews. Negative reviews can be telling, but how an owner handles that negative review can be even more so. Avoid brands that lack professionalism.
Q. Are your products private label?
No. Everything listed on my site is developed, tested, and created by me. I don’t outsource.
Q. Are your products natural?
Short answer: No.
I work hard to make cosmetics that are safe, perform well, and have a long shelf life. This means that all of my makeup products contain preservatives and contain chemicals/ingredients that were created in a lab. Examples: mica, titanium dioxide.
Q. Will you release a [insert popular movie/television/book] collection?
No. Pretty Wicked Cosmetics does not endorse copyright/trademark infringement.